Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Blonde Cousins

Last night my mom had her sisters and their husbands over for a Father's Day dinner with their dad. So she told me to get lost suggested that me and my kids might be happier if we found someway to occupy ourselves during that time. So we went to Chantal's house for dinner. Israel calls her kids "the blonde girls." It's pretty cute. Everyone played together quite nicely and Chantal and I even got to craft a little. That's pretty much what happens every single time any of us get together for any amount of time - we find some project to work on. So enjoy the pictures and here's the link to learn to make headbands yourself! Braided headband found via Rachel @ No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane.
IMG_7548
Katie and Israel didn't use to play well together, but they were GREAT last night!
IMG_7586
It's hard to get him to give me a straight face.
IMG_7564
Katie, on the other hand, is a total poser. She makes super cute faces in every single picture!
IMG_7599
Do you think Israel looks a little like Harrison Ford in this picture? Randal thought so. Which is pretty funny, because Israel talks all day long about Dr. Jones (Indian Jones).
IMG_7611
This Susan. And she's wearing one of the head bands we made. She's pretty cute too. I think I need a little girl. Maybe I'll just steal one of my nieces!
Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine