Sunday, April 25, 2010

May Day!

Chances are, we're going to be spending a lot of time in AZ this summer - like maybe the whole summer. My mom is pretty excited about the 4 of us invading her house. Actually, let me rephrase that, she is pretty excited I'm going to be doing her grocery shopping and cooking for the summer and that she had someone to go running with her. Yeah, I said running. I'm currently training so that I can keep up with my 52 year old mother. Sad but true. Well, it's pretty freakin' awesome for my mom.

Anyhow, even though there are a lot of things I'm excited to do this summer with my family - like lunches at Chuck E. Cheese's with the kids, splash park outings, 4th of July in my parents backyard, and ECLIPSE MIDNIGHT SHOWING (woohoo!), there is one thing that I'm just not going to make it in time for, and I'm bummed. It's my sister's Boutique in the Barn on May 1st. There are going to be so many super cute things and I'm pretty sure I am going to send my sister some money to grab some things for me. Anyhow, so if you're in AZ next weekend, go check it out for me!

Boutique in the Barn

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine