Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Grateful For Adoption

Although I have been blessed with two pregnancies and the resulting two boys from those pregnancies, I have many family and friends who have benefited from the miracle that is adoption. I really cannot say enough good things about birth mothers who give such a precious and priceless gift. On December 12th, my sister, Jenny, is hosting a boutique with vendors from all over the state and a couple a very special vendors with all their proceeds going to Hope For Adoptive Families. Please check out the blog and consider attending.

Boutique In The Barn

And while you're doing that, please check out my friend Emily's family blog. She and her husband, Ben, and their sweet little boy want very much to add to their family. If you know anyone who is looking to offer a baby for adoption, please encourage them to consider the Lee family. Emily is one of the sweetest women I know. She is so talented and giving. When decorating my current house, I thought a lot about her beautiful home. And when we were packing up and moving from Chandler, she was so thoughtful to offer to watch Israel so I could pack. And her husband is my home town of Tempe, AZ. Which is pretty much the best compliment I give!

The Lee Family

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine