Wednesday, October 14, 2009

She's Aliiiive!!

Yes, I'm alive! I took the last two weeks off as a vacation. Or in other words, my parents were visiting last week. So last week I was hanging out with them and the week before that I was cleaning my house so that my parents could feel secure that their grandchildren weren't living in filth.

I loved having my parents here. It was so great. One of the nice things about living so far away from my family is that when they come to visit it's all about enjoying ourselves because their visits are few and far between. And we did enjoy ourselves. Except when I agreed to walk with my mom. She's a machine. My right calf still hurts. We walked every day for an hour. And she slowed down to about half speed for me. Yeah, so I totally need to keep walking so I can keep up with her next time. Anyhow, one of the things we always do when any or all of us girls get together is a craft.
IMG_6261
This time, my mom and I made dolls.
IMG_6265
Yeah, she made two in the time that I made one. She's amazing. And um, they are pretty dang cute. I'm quite proud of mine.
IMG_6271
That's mine in the front. As you can see, they are witches, but I think I have to leave it out all year long. It took too much time and it's too cute to only have out for a month.

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine