Thursday, August 20, 2009

Was It Worth It - Playing Catch-up

I haven't been garage sale-ing for a weeks, but I've been to the thrift stores - in fact, during one visit I cut my finger pretty significantly. That was embarrassing and it still hurts. And I've got stuff that got put away quickly enough that it never got shared with you!
IMG_5975
These are some random pieces of costume jewelry that I found at a garage sale. There's a few mismatched earrings and some brooches. Most will be made into rings or hair accessories.
IMG_5973
Have I mentioned I've been thinking in collections lately?
IMG_5970
These are my vintage cameras. I love them!!
IMG_5969
Another collection. I know I shared my big white mirror, but I don't think I've ever mentioned the other two - maybe the brass one. Anyhow, the brass one is from a garage sale at the beginning of the summer and the porcelain one came from The Salvation Army. It's a pretty little collection.
IMG_5966
And finally, a vintage linen table cloth - which I've been keeping my eyes open for! - and a Bath and Body Works bag (with the tags still on!), both found at The Salvation Army.

Hope you enjoyed!

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine