Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Tape

A very talented lady I go to church with has begun selling this amazing Japanese washi tape or Japanese masking tape. She calls it Happy Tape. And I can attest, it does make you happy! I've become fairly obsessed with it. Perhaps not obsessed, but it's my new toy for sure.
IMG_4843
I have to admit though, at first I thought she was a little crazy (love you Tina!!), but then her sister-in-law started posting all the fabulous things she's doing with it and I was hooked!
IMG_4802
I've taped up little packages for swap-bot stuff.
IMG_4900
I got this super cute stationary, but it doesn't have the usual adhesive to seal it, so enter Happy Tape!

Tree2-0609Back
I really love using it on ATCs. On the back, they make a good background.

Butterfly2-0609
On the front they make great details!

Butterfly3-0609
Or even a frame!

So, tell me, what would you do with it?

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine