Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Rock Mama

Thanks Israel...

And to all the other Moms, potential Moms, and would-be Moms out there: "You rock too!"
n506880971_3161_4914
My mom and sisters - all of whom are now mothers. In fact, even though I am the oldest, I now only beat my youngest sister in number of kids. You guys really rock!
IMG_4350
And this is what I did for Mother's Day. I just chilled in my hammock and enjoyed the absolutely beautiful view. It rocked. I hope you all enjoyed a calm and relaxing Mother's Day!

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

4 comments:

Cindi ~ Moomettesgram said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Visiting & following from MBC 100 Group! Please stop by & visit mine!

Cindi @ Mama Mentor
Mama Mentor

Just a conservative girl said...

Charmaine:
I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Thanks for for following me as well.

Mommyof2girlz said...

Happy Mother's Day, great family pic!
You have been tagged. Go to my blog if you want to play :)

http://apocketfullofbuttons.blogspot.com/2009/05/tag-your-it.html

Chantal said...

This is mommy not Chantal. Happy M. day to you, I love and miss you. I am at Chantal's and I can barely see and so I have not signed out of her name and back into mine. But it really is me.