Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow - It's Been Awhile

Like 3 whole days! Craaaazy! Well, just know that I've been super duper busy. I've been working on getting things ready for my other Etsy shop - MwaHooToo (my sister has the first MwaHoo). Doing a couple of jobs from the LuckyBlue Etsy shop - hooray! And I've been spending a lot of time outside - going for bike rides, swinging lazily on my hammock, using the BBQ (we had kabobs tonight and the steak was so incredibly tender!!), planting a garden (I can't believe that either!), and just generally enjoying myself. In fact, I say that often enough that Israel has picked up on it. While shopping at Wal-Mart for my tomato and pepper plants, Israel kept saying that he wanted to sit and enjoy the lawn furniture. So we did. Today we sat on a blanket in the front yard and enjoyed the slight breeze blowing through the trees. I can't believe how huge my tree looks from underneath with all it's leaves. I wish I could just have you all with my on my front lawn laying down and watching the leaves blow - and hearing that sound it makes. I absolutely love it. You know what else I love? Wearing skirts in the summertime. Especially when there's a slight breeze (not a massive wind like yesterday). It just makes me feel so light and pretty. Anyhow, those are my thoughts for today.

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself - isn't Iowa beautiful in the spring and early summer?

Deb