Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Things I Have To Do Today...

Among the general cleaning and preparing for Sunday, I also have to prepare a talk to speak in church on Sunday (rather than paid ministers who give sermons every week, members of our congregations rotate turns in speaking to the congregation, it's my turn tomorrow). I was also informed on Wednesday, that I should prepare somewhere around 15-17 minutes. YIKES! Now there are many subjects that I could talk about for that long, but mostly they include my favorite pieces of jewelry or how much I love my porch or how much I hate bugs and cleaning. Anyhow, luckily I gave a talk about 7 years ago on the same subject: Repentance and Forgiveness. Oh, and guess what? I get to go up to Girl's Camp for an afternoon and teach an arts and crafts class. We'll be making artist trading cards. So, I've been beginning to get ready for that too. Anyhow, so just bear with me... I'll have some pretty photography, delicious recipes, and fabulous projects coming your way again soon.

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Good luck with talk.

Jenny Lynn said...

I wish I could come hear you talk- thats a long ace talk tho- good luck!! Actually I wish I was having a baby!!!!

And that is super fun that you get to go to camp for a day. You get to be at camp with the gals doing something fun but don't have to be there the whole week with all the bugs and stuff you love so much. Sounds pretty ideal.

Cant wait for more recipes and pictures, they brighten my day!