Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Pics

And my glorious tribute to Fioricet. Ahh, heavenly meds. Just a little over an hour after my post last night I was feeling much better, thanks to the little blue pill known as Fioricet. Anyhow, onto the pics...
IMG_4549
Look who has two teeth now! And don't you know it, he loves to use them on his mama's fingers and anything else he can get close enough.
IMG_4550
Randal entertaining the kids. They seemed pretty fascinated.
IMG_4557
The cookies were a big hit with the kids. Well, let's be honest, with everyone.
IMG_4562
Such a lovely day.
IMG_4565
This little cutie always gives me the best faces. I think she likes the camera.
IMG_4567
Aren't these two sweet? And who is the mom and who is the daughter? They might as well be sisters.
IMG_4569
Elijah has started giving psuedo kisses. He seems to think it's a treat when I blow in his mouth. He gets real close and puts his whole mouth over mine. It's pretty cute.
IMG_4574
We can't get enough of him.
IMG_4578
What is with guitar players' hands? H-O-T, hot.
IMG_4582
And finally, on Memorial Day I tackled the loads and loads of laundry that needed folded. I think it was 5 or 6 loads. So, I should get a prize! Hmmmm.....

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your pictures are so vibrant!

Erin said...

What a fun time you had, with a whole bunch of people I know! I love your pictures.

The laundry doesn't look any fun though...

MommaD said...

what a wonderful memorial day photo tribute! looks like fun, minus the reality laundry check!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Those are some great pictures!!

Brittany said...

I love the shots! Adorable as always!!! I must say that my pile of laundry can beat yours any day - 5/6 loads? NOTHIN'! ha ha ha Feels good to have it done though, huh?

Susan (Mommy) said...

I'm so glad you didn't wait for me to fold the cloths. And where is Israel?

Linda said...

Your photos are stunning! Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,
Linda

The Cookie Girl said...

Just stopping in to say Hi. Found you on Conversations with a Cupcake.
Love the look of your blog.
Have a great weekend!