Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let's Play A Game

IMG_4365
First of all, 50 points to anyone who can tell how many years it has been that I've been saying I want pink hair.
IMG_4376
75 Points to anyone who tells me that this actually does look pink and not "crack whore red" - no offense to any crack whores out there.
IMG_4472
100 points to anyone who can tell me how to get this old gold paint off this fabulous imperial blue cake stand I found. (Isn't it just so magnificent??)
IMG_4467
And 1,000 points to anyone who can make it through the following poem with out choking up. (You may recognize it from this post. And no, I am still not able to make it through that poem without crying. And by the way, that is the handful of dandelions Israel picked for me this afternoon. I love it when he does that! It makes my heart happy.)

Beckys Shower

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

8 comments:

Erin said...

Fun hair! Who did it?

And that is a very cute vase thingy that they dandelions are in. (And yes, I love that poem.)

Cafe Mocha Momma said...

Flowers from the kiddies are always a special gift not to be taken lightly! These are the days when memories are made. I'm following you from MBC.

Tracey said...

Love, love, LOVE your hair!

Susan (Mommy) said...

Lets see, you have wanted pink hair since you first saw it.
I wouldn't say pink, but then I would say, crack whore red either.
I don't see the gold paint... but if the item is glass just use finger nail polish remover.
And I love that you have a milk glass vase / pitcher. It is beautiful and milk glass always reminds me of grandma.
Love the poem, but I never cry.

Susan (Mommy) said...

I mean wouldn't say crack...

Kelly's Ideas said...

I love that cake plate...

Love,
kelly

Anonymous said...

I'd try nail polish remover or TSP. Love the pink. I'd say fuschia rather than crack whore red. Sounds so much more tame, wouldn't you say?

Deb

Ness said...

I love that cake stand! I've been looking for something like it forever!

I like your hair too! Great photos!

Stopped by from MBC under 100 followers group. Keep it up!

Vanessa
www.militarywifemayhem.com