Monday, April 27, 2009

So I Went a Little Crazy - Just a Little Though

IMG_3976
I saw these antique and vintage buttons on ebay last week and decided I needed to have them. There are such fun colors and shapes!
IMG_3966
But I don't really know what to do with them. I think I'd like to create some jewelry.
IMG_3972
Like rings or charm bracelets. And some of the smaller ones could be really cute dangly earrings.
IMG_3978
But I don't know where to start! I should probably Google button ring tutorial or something.
IMG_3968
But aren't they just fun??
AntiqueButtons
So many different pretty things to have so much fun with. But where to start?! Help!

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

These are so fun! I am a cardigan whore, and I would probably put some of these onto a cardigan and spruce it up.

Charmaine said...

Oooo - That's a great idea!!

Maddison said...

Hi Charmaine! I love the buttons! I wish I had an idea of what to do with them for you. There are so many cute little things that I've collected over the years that kind of just sit waiting to be used 'cause I don't really know what to do with them.

And hey, I have a question for you. How do I list my other blog on my blog profiles? I now have two and would like to list each on the other blog. Could you help? I've looked online for an explanation but couldn't find one.
Thanks!

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

here is what you need to do. i just got some buttons recently also (how ironic!) and this is what i plan to do because i am just so totally in love with them. http://fullerkidsetc.blogspot.com/2008/04/boquets.html?zx=2ddb60ab045ed5b7

Amy said...

Whatever you end up doing make sure and share with pics. I'm interested to see.

BTW - what kind of camera do you have? You always have the best pics. My camera is done. It has a permanent smudge mark and I'm sick of it. Only $200's and 11 months later. POC

Susan (Mommy) said...

Do you remember button flowers? I think Clarissa was the one who found the instructions for them.