Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Newest Infatuation

I wouldn't call it a full blown obsession - yet. But these things are fun! Let me introduce you to ATCs, otherwise known as Artist trading Cards. These are little tiny works of art.

Crown1

This one is the very first one I have ever made. I sort of love it. It's so pretty. I'm sending it off to someone else though - it's a swap and the theme was "Crowns" - which I also love!

CrownByJillLowell

This is one I received (one of two) - isn't it fun? I can't wait to do more! I'll be posting them on my Flickr, here's the photostream for them: ATCs - Artist Trading Cards.

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

3 comments:

Deb said...

Your ATC turned out well!

Tijir said...

Nice design. Looks like fun! :)

Mommyof2girlz said...

Stopping by from the MBC 100's to follow and say hello :)