Monday, April 13, 2009

How to Nominate Me:

A couple of you have asked about the nominating. Sorry I wasn't clearer. First you have to visit MomLogic and sign up for an account. Then you visit my profile on MomLogic and post a comment saying:"I nominate you." The nominations are just for getting into the contest, and I need only ten of them by April 19th. Then, after that I write a post about my mom logic here on my blog. After that, a panel of judges picks the best and then open it up to voting. Anyhow, it looks like something fun to participate in. Hope this makes more sense! And thanks for the nominations!

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi and welcome to MBC! I'm from the first Follow Me Club.

angi_b72 said...

Welcome to SITS!!! Glad to have you and hope to see you around!!

Amy said...

thANKS! i finally figured it out and nominated you. I hope you win! Keep us posted.

~~tonya~~ said...

Came over from MBC under 100! Now following you! Great blog.