Sunday, April 05, 2009

General Conference

I really love my church.  Twice a year, we receive counsel and instruction from our general leaders.  And while you can go to a church to watch the broadcast which originates in Salt Lake City, it is also broadcast on local channels in some cities and states, BYU channel, and the Internet.  I am positive that one of the most Celestial things here on Earth is being able to "go to" church in your own home - in pajamas.  It just makes me so incredible happy.  
(By the way,a the picture is of my sisters and I one year when my mom told us we should wear a dress to watch Conference.  So, we put dresses on over our pajamas and under our robes.)
PS - You can watch sessions on Conference or download audio files of it here.

And on a side note, look what we woke up to this morning:

Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

That is hot!

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

its so beautiful there. it almost makes me wish i lived where it snowed. almost.. and i love love love your shabby chic bowl. good job!