Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who's Tweets Do You Follow?

I only follow a handful of people - The Pioneer Woman and a couple of friends being among them. I don't really understand the whole Twitter thing yet, but I really enjoy some of the posts - Pioneer Woman especially. She just seems so real and down to earth. But she's not what I was going to write about today. I was going to show you the best two Tweets from the last couple of days. Both from the Post Secret guy.  Enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hugs & Kisses from Charmaine

PS - Happy Birthday to Tina (on Monday)!!  Sorry I didn't call or anything.  I totally suck.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am going to see Frank Warren next week. He does PostSecret presentations at universities all across the country. I can't wait!

Tina said...

So I was ready your post and I was like hey that's my name! HA. Thanks!

Amy said...

I've just been hearing the hype about them this week. I saw a twitter linked on someones blog awhile ago and thought it was fun. I don't have one and don't care to get one. Although I do reserve the right to change my mind. But I think they could be fun with good friends and family. I don't know about acquantances, etc. That's just me though. I guess I'd be a good twitter stalker. Haha!

Caryn said...

Oh these twitter posts are a total riot! I love the response from RT that just sums up masculinity! LOL :)