Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Biggest Loser

Anybody else watch the Biggest Loser yet?  It was a great episode.  We got to see how the contestants who went home did and see how they faired alongside their partners who had been at the ranch this whole time.  Well, let me just say I am so proud of Sione!!!  I won't give you all the details, in case you haven't watched it yet, but during his first workout back on the ranch, he was incredible!!  I seriously had some tears in my eyes.  Let me tell you, if you haven't gotten into Biggest Loser yet, this is the season to start.  It's been a great season so far and looks like it'll continue.

And, I'm just dying to know what everyone else who watched it thought of the ending?  Was it fair?  What about the "reunion?"  Anyway, LOVED it!  The show was a good one this week and the contestants who went home are looking pretty good - both of them, although one looks WAY better.  Right?

And on a side note...  Here at home, my diet and I are doing pretty good.  I've lost about 10 pounds, but sort of hit a plateau - already??  Yeah, well, I've been a little stressed out and I tend to eat away my pain.  It's so bad, I know!  But my goal for the next week or so is to get a workout schedule in place.  And then stick to it!!  Maybe I should ask for a gym membership for my birthday.  Or a Wii - with the Wii fit.  Or an elliptical trainer, or a stationary bike.  Hmm....  yeah, I think I'm going to try for the Wii.  :)

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical!! Congrats on the 10 pounds!

Amy said...

10 lbs is awesome! Way to go Charmaine. It takes time to adjust to a work out schedule. I say go for the wii fit. It looks like so much fun. And you can everyone involved. Elijah can be a spectator.

I did watch the show and for a minute at the end I thought that maybe they were secretly letting Carla stay because of her wording when she was speaking to Joelle. "When YOU leave the ranch. . ." As far as the meeting and everything - proof is in the pudding. I think Joelle reminds me of Omarosa from the Celebrity Apprentice. She always had her excuses and blamed others and was self centered.

I think that Sione has a very good chance of winning this whole thing. I am very proud of his accomplishments this week and I hope that he continues to do well. He rocked on his first workout.

Jennie said...

Sorry you hit a plateau. I've heard good things about the Wii fit, and I want to find a friend that has one so I can play, I mean workout. :)

Tracey said...

Every pound counts! You can do it:) I've heard great things about the Wii fit. I'd like to get it sometime. I was told by someone that after using the body mass indicator, the game changed the size of her Mii. She was not happy about that;)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Wasn't that the best show so far? I know I am a little biased. :) I'm just so proud of Sione & all he's accomplished.