Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Done

Sorry I've been a little neglectful of you all...  I had a pretty big program I was in charge of at church (New Beginnings) and because my main speaker's daughter was in a really bad car crash and in the hospital with a broken pelvis and rib, I told her not to worry about it, that I would take care of it.  So, I had to prepare a talk on top of all the other preparations (with only 2 days to do so).  Well, I'm all done.  Tonight was the big night and everything turned out great!  I don't want you to feel too bad for me though...  I did have a lot of help and really, everything turned out so wonderful.  So, besides the hives I developed as a result of the stress today, I feel so incredibly great.  (Can you even get hives from stress?)  So, look forward to some fabulous things coming up.  (Hello?  Valentines Day!!)  And if you want to learn more about our New Beginnings check out my YW blog in the next few days.  (It's not posted yet, but will be in the next few days.)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad it all turned out great!

Andrea Hale said...

Super Charmaine, that's all I have to say! :) Hey, my mother-in-law, my 3 sister-in-laws, and I all went to the temple today and your mom was one of the initiatory workers. It was really fun!

Amy said...

Wow! You have been busy. That's why they gave you that calling because they knew you could do it. I hope the hives will cease now that the main stresses are done. I love your YW blog. That is such a great idea.

Jennie said...

Wow, superwoman! Yes, you can totally get hives from too much stress. Sorry you had such a rough week! Glad that it's over now. :)

Jennie said...

Wow, superwoman! Yes, you can totally get hives from too much stress. Sorry you had such a rough week! Glad that it's over now. :)

Jennie said...

Wow, superwoman! Yes, you can totally get hives from too much stress. Sorry you had such a rough week! Glad that it's over now. :)

Schatz said...

At New Beginnings you brought a new meaning to the word beHIVES...dumb humor, I know...hope you're feeling better. I get this way when I eat blood oranges/juice from a blood oranges only, maybe something in the Aims air? Snow? j/k