Monday, January 19, 2009

What else I did...

So, while I was reading over this past week, I did more than just read (unlike the time I read the Twilight series and did absolutely nothing for an entire week while I read through them twice).  One morning I made a green smoothie:
It was pretty good.  I was kind of surprised.  Curious?  Check out Laura's Recipe Blog.

We also played in the snow in our backyard.  There was a lot of it.  And though our intention was to make a snow man, I didn't realize just how hard it is to make a snow man.  I think that maybe the snow wasn't wet enough, because we couldn't even get snow balls to stick together to throw at each other.  It was pretty fun though, and afterwards, we came inside and built a fire.
The snow was actually quite deep right here.  Probably 2-3 feet, but I suppose Israel just isn't heavy enough.  When I walked through it, it came up to my knees.

It's kind of hard to tell, but that mound just in front of him is not in the neighbors yard, that is right next to him and it's almost as deep as he is tall.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That looks like a chocolate smoothie, but I guess not!

Kristen's Raw said...

I love green smoothies :) Yum!!!


Cheers,
Kristen

Rachael Earl said...

So fun! I really wish we had snow in our backyard, although I would never be able to get Abbie to come inside!