Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On My Mind

So I was pretty excited yesterday.  I found sweet Italian turkey sausage!  Hooray!  I haven't been able to find it since we moved here and lo and behold, the Super Wal-Mart had some yesterday.  So I bought every package they had and put them in my freezer so I could make Randal's grandma's bean soup/casserole/chili stuff.  It's so yummy!  And I did make some for dinner tonight.  Maybe I'll post the recipe for you in the next couple of days.  It makes a ton though, so be prepared to share it, have left overs for a week, or freeze it.

Did you know Biggest Loser is on tonight?  Well, it is!  And this season I actually know somebody on the show - sort of.  Sione - he's the half of the Tongan cousins that went home - is married to a friend of mine that I grew up with.  I've known her since like 2nd grade.  We used to live just a few houses down from each other.  There was even a few seconds of her on the second episode.  So watch a cheer for Sione and Filipe!  

It's time for me to dye my hair again.  All I can see when I look in the mirror is that gray streak going down the middle.  I'm like a skunk.  I've been wearing a lot of hats lately.

I've been playing with Photoshop a lot today and yesterday.  Lot's of fun stuff to do with that program.  It's addicting!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That baby picture is beautiful!!

Jennie said...

Look at those bright blues! I bet you munch on him all day he's so delicious.

One of these days I'll get photoshop too.

It's snowing here and cold. We're staying home today.

I would love to see pics and a recipe for the stew/chili stuff!

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day last week...I love all the comments and felt very appreciated. Sorry it has taken me so long to share bloggy love back!

Amy said...

I love Photoshop too. I can be on it for hours a day if I allow it. It is so addicting. I'm not that good at it though. I bought a step by step book of how to use it so I can learn better.

Those blue eyes are stunning!

Jamie Hunt said...

Ok....yep....this is the cutest thing I've ever seen! miss you guys!