Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Should be Working...

But I'm not!


Did you know that my mom takes pictures of hearts she finds in everyday objects? (and some not so everyday objects.)  Well, when I was eating my bag of cheddar and sour cream potato chips I came across this guitar shaped chip - lucky I got to it before Israel, he would have just chowed it down without a second thought.  Pretty cool, and pretty sure it's harder to randomly break a chip into a guitar shape than a heart shape.  Although I don't know that I've ever some across a heart shaped potato chip.  Anyway, maybe I'll start taking pictures of random guitar shaped things.  Yeah, ROCK ON!

5 comments:

shanny said...

I forgot that your mom did that...can you please share with us some of the unusual things that she has found heart shaped, she's cute.

Kristina P. said...

That's cool that she does that. A guitar shaped chip would not prevent me from eating it.

Susan (Mommy) said...

That is cute, I think you should definetly keep your eyes open for guitars!

Jennie said...

Cute red fingernails!

Erin said...

You should sell that potato chip on Ebay for thousands of dollars!!!