Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Pioneer Woman and Me

Yesterday I discovered The Pioneer Woman.  What a site - what a woman!  She's got stuff for all my different alter egos!  She cooks, she photographs, she makes her own banners, and she's a wife and mom.  And she has inspired me to chronicle and preserve the story of Randal and his wife (me!).  Although I must say, reading "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" made me want to live on a ranch and dress Randal up in Justins and a Stetson.  Ahhh...  Anyway, so look for my own story (as yet to be named) coming soon.  (And if you go and read her story, don't expect mine to be as detailed, well written, or long.)

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the Pioneer Woman. I really only subscribe to her cooking site. She really makes awesome recipes.

randalswife said...

Yeah, I have no idea why it took me so long to finally visit her site, I guess I just always thought it would be about some freaky, back woods, bun wearing... I don't know - but it's not, she's great!

Brittany said...

She's amazing! Too much info to wrap my brain around.

Jennie said...

Oooh, thanks for the link. I just quickly browsed and saw some Q&A's she did on photography that I'm wanting to learn about. So I'll have to set aside some time to learn up on that.

Kyle said...

I love that blog/ website...whatever you call it. I know I have already told you this...but you have to read "These is My Words"...well, if you are a reader which I think you are...anyway, it's so good! I really want you to read it and tell me how much you loved it then thank me for recommending such a great book...really, it's all about me (just kidding...but seriously, read it)!

Michelle said...

Where have you been? She is hilarious. I've been reading her for a couple of years and she gives away huge fabulous prizes... Of course I've never won but I still love Ree