Friday, December 19, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

7 More Hours of Sleep
(I just need more sleep!)

6 More Hours to Get Stuff Done
(I just need to be awake more!)

5 More Arms
(Hold the baby, start the movie for Israel, warp the caramels, wipe the counters, load the dishwahser...)

4 More Years on Israel
(If he were 7 or 8 he could be doing some of this stuff!)

3 More Randals
(One to do what he does all day, one to do my honey do's, one to run all the errands, and one to sit there and listen to me talk while I work and five me a hug when I need it.)

2 More Hours of Sleep
(I would really like to wake up on my own and not because someone is waking me up!)

&
A Maid to Do it All For Me!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

3 more Randalls cracks me up. That's what I would like too...but not of Randall. :)

Are you getting snow right now too?

Erin said...

How long has it been since we mothers have actually woken up with the sun, and not with a child or two standing in our faces?

I need more sleep too.

Kristina P. said...

I am so happy that I have no plans for the weekend! That means more sleep for me!

Have a great weekend!