Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas I posted on my blog...

One Hundred and 11 People at the Family Party
(OK, maybe not exactly, but I'm sure there were over a hundred, at least there has been for the last couple of years. It's my mom, her dad, her 4 sisters, their 50+ children, their spouses, and friends who have been "adopted into" the families, and the dozens and dozens of grandchildren - too many to count.)

10 Different Desserts

9 Grandkids My Parents Have
(Including the two that are on the way.)

8 Program Pieces or Christmas Songs Sung

7 People in My Immediate Family

6 Plates of Veggies

5 Women Pregnant
(that I know of)

4 Generations of Ollertons

3 Times Today I Thought of My Mac
(Or maybe 3 dozen)

2 Engaged Couples

&
A Casserole Dish of Mac & Cheese
(Found here - yummy, ymmy!!)

PS - Sorry no pictures, it's hard for me to post pictures when I don't have my computer to edit them, I like them to look good!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love your 12 Days of Christmas idea...so cute! I have been meaning to tell you (and this post reminded me) that I learned recently that Benson works with your Uncle (Craig) at Breinholt...they have worked together for a couple years I just didn't know you guys were related until recently!

Kristina P. said...

I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!