Friday, November 07, 2008

Turning of Seasons

This picture was taken on Monday...  Still had leaves on the trees and the high was around 75.

Monday.

More Monday - this one I took, just because these are cute shoes.

Yesterday.  The leaves had all fallen off and the high was around 52, I think.

This morning - the first snow!  And the first time in months that Israel has willingly gotten up before 10am (he got up at 8).  I kept telling him last night that maybe we would have snow tonight or tomorrow.  He was pretty excited.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Looks like MI. I'm sad to see the leaves fall off so fast. I love seeing their pretty colors. It's not even cold enough to snow here yet.

Cute shoes. I just got some like those but they're just leather.

Susan (Mommy) said...

Snow... I am so sad. I love the snow but I am glad not to be cold here.