Friday, November 07, 2008

It's not too late!



I would love to do your holiday cards.  Just send me the pictures and an idea of what you want it to look like (or pick a predesigned one) and the size you want, and I send you the pdf or jpeg file for you to print from your home computer or through a professional printer.

5x7 and smaller: $24.95
5x7 - 8x10: $34.95
Letter (8.5x11): $39.95

If you want something other than this, let me know.  I love custom orders!
I can also do your holiday treat cards, headers for your holiday letter, and more!

And, if you refer a friend, I'll give you AND them $5.00 off!

2 comments:

mindy said...

I'm in! We are in Hawaii and I will be taking our family portrait so I'll send you the pic I like best. I will also check out some sites to get ideas! You ROCK Lady!

Toni said...

We are having our holiday pictures taken on the 22nd. I will FOR SURE be having you do our cards again this year. I loved our cards last year!