Sunday, November 09, 2008

Gratitude

On another blog that I read (I don't remember which one) I saw a great suggestion for celebrating the Thanksgiving holdiday - by taking a picture each day in November of things you are grateful for.  Well, I didn't start at the beginning at the month so I will try and play catch up.  And, these are not new pictures - but they are things I am thankful for.

My parents.

My boys.  
I love the way Israel is looking at Elijah in this picture - even though Elijah is clearly not happy.

2 comments:

Andrea Hale said...

Okay, so I haven't been on long enough to look at anyone's blog. Catch up time! I am glad you posted so much! I'm glad that you guys are well. We miss you! Oh, and really really cute hats!!! Nicole just told me about that site tonight, I guess I need to get some ideas from there! :) Love you guys!

Susan (Mommy) said...

I am grateful for you too.