Friday, November 21, 2008

Gratitude Day 13 & the Twilight Movie

Love this stuff!

And on a side note, I did go and see Twilight last night.  And while I really liked it and totally thought it was worth it, be prepared for some overacting and cheesiness.  But, how do you not make a hokey book into a hokey movie?  Robert Pattinson (Edward) was really very handsome in the movie.  I think he may look better super close up than at a normal distance.  Kellan Lutz (Emmett) did a great job!  And Anna Kendrick (Jessica Stanley) was perhaps the actor best suited for the roll she played.  She was great!  Billy Burke (Charlie) was really quite funny.  I laughed at lot at the way he delivered his lines and he looks like he could be Kristen Stewart's dad.  Anyway, so overall: It was a cheesy movie, but what did you expect?  Go see it!!  It's worth it.  Oh, and I LOVE the soundtrack!

6 comments:

Scary Sicari said...

I absolutely loved, loved, loved the movie. It went right along with the book! There is so obviously a sequel! Hope the baby and family are doing good!

Jennie said...

I agree. I'm going to own it, but I thought some of it was kindy cheesy. Especially when Edward was climbing the tree or running. I was kinda bumbed that some acting was cheesy too. But again, the movie is never as good as the book. I loved Edward's song on the piano though!

Jessica did perfectly for her character!

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

I've never even heard of this stuff! must be an iowa special. ;) im glad you liked twlight! I haven't seen it yet!

Amy said...

I saw Twilight last night finally. I liked it. I wish they would've done till the end, but somebody told me that they're going to be making more movies. I laughed so hard when they were in biology class and he was having such a hard time resisting himself and then she kind of smelled herself checking to see if she had BO. HAHa! That was classic. I went with my sister Michelle who never read the books. She hated it. She thought it was horrible acting. I think reading the books is almost necessary for more enjoyment of the movie.

Andrea Hale said...

I agree that it was a really cheesy movie, but I liked it too! They did a good job at going from the book to movie. I wish they had spent more time on the movie though, because it seemed a little rushed or low buget at times. Jessica was great! Charlie was too... and I actually liked Kristen as Bella. I didn't think I would. I am just sad about Edward. I know it would be hard to cast him because every girl has their own image of Edward. I just don't think he's cute at all and his acting wasn't that great. Chris gave it two thumbs up though! :)

Andrea Hale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.