Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gratitude Day 11

Today I am so grateful for "my" girls.  In church, I teach the 12 and 13 year old girls and I just love them!  All of the girls 12-18 are grouped together into one organization and divided every two years (12-13, 14-15, and 16-17 - you graduate when you graduate high school).  So I get the youngest ones (called the Beehives - how cute is that?) and they are the best!  Tonight for our activity we were all together though.  We embellished beanies and had a blast!  All the girls are so fun - I forget how much personality teenagers have!  The other leaders are really wonderful too and I love spending time with them (in fact, I'm going to the midnight showing of Twilight tomorrow night with one of them and her daughter).  So, here are the pics from our activity tonight - one of the other leaders was in charge and she took my beanies that I did flowers on and modified it - she did a GREAT job.  LOVE IT!






3 comments:

mindy said...

Beehives are the BOMB! Those girls are lucky to have you!

Andrea Hale said...

How fun! I would love to be in YW! We'll see... hopefully we get callings in our new ward soon! :)

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

awww how fun! those lucky girls! i would have loved to go to that!