Monday, October 20, 2008

The Boys

Ok, so here are some more pictures of Elijah...  This is the outfit he wore to church on Sunday.  I just thought it was so cute!!!  I love the hood.  I tried to get a good picture of his whole body, but I had forgotten how hard it is to do that.  Silly baby comes out looking all weird and contorted.  Anyway, here he is:




And here is a picture of Israel...  So cute!


And...  I got a new toy (that's what I've taken all these pictures with).  So, here are some pictures because I was just playing and I thought they looked pretty cool.  Plus, you get to see some of my Fall/Halloween decorations.  Although, the Nativity and fruit obviously aren't.





2 comments:

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

So fun! Eli is beautiful! I love his jacket! and I just LOVE the spider dish! Did you make that?

mindy said...

I just want to smooch the heck out of those two! I miss y'all so much! You'll just have to give them a kiss for Gracie and I.