Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall is Here!

OK, I never thought I would say it, but I wish the clouds would go away!  Being from AZ, where we only see rain half a dozen times in a whole year, I really love the rain and this summer in Iowa was great.  Lots and lots of rain was fun for me (I hope not too many Iowans are reading this *smile*).  But now it's fall, and I have been dying to get out and take some beautiful fall pictures and maybe get a family portrait done with all the fun fall colors, but it's been overcast all week long!  As you can see, Israel and I went to the park earlier in the week.  But we froze!  There were no other kids there (usually there are at least a few) and it was so so windy.  I'm told this is a small preview of what is to come in the wintertime (great!).  Anyway, the changing leaves and even the weather really are so beautiful that I wanted to share it with you!


1 comment:

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

aww its so so pretty!!