Monday, October 27, 2008

Kinder Bueno - Danka mi amigo Marvin!


My new BFF Marvin just got back from Europe and look what he brought me! It's true, you don't have to do much to become my BFF, just tell me a look good or give me sweets. This time it's Kinder Bueno, the very best candy bar in the whole entire world! It's chocolate and wafers with a super creamy and light hazelnut filling. This is truly a heavenly treat! When I was in college, I had a friend who traveled to Germany often and he would bring back treats just like this called Happy Hippo snacks - basically a more kid oriented package of the same candy bar. Well, after I got married we fell out of touch, so I have been fantasizing about these candy bars for over 6 years now. When we moved here and made friends, we discovered that Marvin travels to Europe every so often for work... So, enter Kinder Bueno. DANKA mi AMIGO MARVIN!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Glad you enjoyed the kinder bueno. Marv brought home a package for us as well and we ripped it open and ate a few. Delish! Thanks for requesting - it may make it to our future candy requests on a permanent basis now.