Sunday, September 07, 2008

This Made Me Happy Today...



So, I woke up this morning and started getting ready for church, and nothing fit, and I was feeling all huge and fat and bugly...  So, I thought to myself that I needed to get over it and make something pretty, so I painted my toenails and finger nails.  And yes, I did this all by myself and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant!  It wasn't easy OR painless and it's not perfect, in fact it's a pretty sloppy job, but let me tell you, all day long, whenever I would look at my toes, I FELT pretty!  And in case you're wondering, my fingernails are pink - HOT pink!  

PS - Thanks to Andrea and Makenzie...  Andrea texted me the picture of Makenzie's zebra toes that I copied...  Her's are A LOT better though!

8 comments:

Chantal said...

Wow those toes would make me happy also! I can't believe you did them 8 1/2 weeks pregnant! Good job they look great!

Amy said...

Those are pretty amazing! Especially doing them yourself when you are that far along. Wow!

Scary Sicari said...

Good job! You have always been very good about keeping up your nails though. It always motivated me to keep mine up when I would see you do yours when we lived together... ah, the good ole days!!!

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

aww how fun! i love it!

The Hale Family said...

I am so impressed. I couldn't even bend over when I was that pregnant or I would have barfed! I am amazed! They look wonderful! :)

Susan (Mommy) said...

So cute! I am proud of you for keeping up appearances, how about the rest of you... can you wear your zebra skirt?

Candice said...

8 1/2 months pregnant and in Iowa? I guess that we haven't talked in a while! BTW- I am way impressed that you can bend over and paint your toes! At that point in my pregnancy there was no bending going on!

Andrea Hale said...

You did a great job, whatchu talkin bout Charmaine?!