Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 23rd

More pictures from Elijah's birth...

My huge belly the morning Elijah was born.  We had to be at the hospital at 6am for the induction.  It was still dark outside!

All done!  It's so crazy how quickly you begin to feel normal again after the baby is born...  Those of you who have given birth know what I mean, those you who haven't, you'll just have to trust me...  It's seriously crazy - crazy wonderful!

A little better picture of Elijah...  It turned out a little bright - I think my dad has a couple of good pictures on his camera, I'll get those tomorrow.

The whole family, as of Tuesday at 4:26pm.  Israel was pretty excited to see his new baby brother.  He's very good about telling people that "baby brother is sick."  He loves to come to the "hos-pee-tall" to see Mama and baby brother...  and to ride the elevator.

The flowers that my sister, Chantal, had sent up from the gift shop.  She's so thoughtful!

Anyway, so there are some more pictures from Elijah's birth.  As of this evening, he's doing really well and as long as everything stays the same, he'll be coming home on Monday and possibly even tomorrow night.  Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers, I've felt them helping to keep me sane!  We love you all!

4 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

he definitely has Israel's nose. He is a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. I wish it was sooner... I already miss him and I dont even know him yet :(

Amy said...

Congrats Charmaine! He is absolutely gorgeous! I love his name too. Please keep your blog posted about his progress.

Jennie said...

Your hair is so gorgeous and LONG! Elijah is so cute and I can definitely tell that he and Israel are brothers!

I'm glad to hear that he's doing better.

Chantal said...

The photo of you just after he was born is perfect. You look truly happy and he does look a lot like Israel.