Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ames, IA - Pictures



Israel got to take a ride in the cab of the semi-truck.

The front of our house with the semi in the cul-de-sac.

Kitchen view #1.

Kitchen view #2.

Backyard.

Front Room view#1.

Front Room view #2 (still lots of unpacking and organizing to do!)

Front Room view #3 and the view out our front window.

Dining Room

Israel and new baby's room view #1.

Israel and new baby's room view #2.

Guest Room.

Upstairs bathroom.

Basement - Family Room.

Master Bedroom view #1.  (Our mattress is on the floor because the walls weren't finished and there was still painting and stuff that needed to be done so the bed needed to be moved out during the day.)

Master Bedroom view #2.

Master Bathroom view #1.  (The vanity with the sinks and mirror and cupboards has yet to be installed.)

Master bath view #2.  (At least we have a toilet, even though the shower still isn't ready yet.)

So, there is our house and yard and boxes.  As you can see, we still have a lot of unpacking and organizing and just stuff to do!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

WOW! You've moved already! Why are you there? For school or what has Randall decided on?

Love the new place, especially that backyard!

That's pretty funny about them praying for LESS rain!!

Kyle said...

I am envious of your lush, green backyard...but not envious of all the unpacking...GOOD LUCK!

Scary Sicari said...

I too an very jealous of your yard!!! Although, being from the midwest, I also remember with the green comes humidity and a lot of bugs!!! It is worth it though! I hope you're having fun!

Jenny Lynn said...

Seriously, everything is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see more and more pictures. I really have to get a webcam set up :)

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

holy dang your backyard is soooooo beautiful! Im way jealous. I just have rocks.

Chantal said...

I thought I left a coment a while ago. Maybe not?...
your place is beautiful! Everything is so green. Isreal looks happy, I bet he is having lots of fun! I miss you, just knowing your not next door in Az. I hope you guys are loving it!