Friday, April 18, 2008

Stop Calling Me Sarah!

OK, so many of you know I have bought a ton of girl clothes and picked out a girl name and have totally been feeling girl...  So, wouldn't you know it:  IT'S A BOY!!  It was pretty funny.  The woman doing the ultrasound was laughing at me cause my bladder was so full and the little guy was moving around so much.  She kept saying he was probably uncomfortable.  "No, he's just saying, 'Stop calling me Sarah!'"  I replied.  So, yeah, I'm a little shocked, but still very excited.  Israel will have a brother closer to his age.  They'll have a lot of fun together.  Anyway, sorry no pics and sorry it's been so long since I updated, I've been more sick lately.  Why is it that the second trimester is worse for me???  I don't know.  Whatever.  So, if anyone has any good boy names, we are open to suggestions. ('cause I got nothing!)

6 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Oh thats to funny. I think its a girl every time and look what has happend to me 4 boys!! Best of luck little boys sure are fun.

Kyle said...

That is super funny...he probably didn't like being called Sarah! Good luck with the name thing...why is it so hard? Anyway, Congrats!

Amy said...

I'm glad that you didn't wait to find out what you were having. The nice thing about having another one of the same sex is you don't have to worry about getting the essential clothing. Israel will love having a playmate. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That is no fun. It'll just make his arrival even sweeter. Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.

Jenny Lynn said...

hahaha.. pretty funny. sarah's just not ready to come yet. give her a couple more years!

Tina said...

How about Samuel?! :)

Amberly said...

Congrats
Boys are so fun Israel will be so happy to have a brother to wrestle with and push arounnd=)