Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

Easter

OK, this has got to be my absolutely mostest favoritest thing about Easter.  Our traditional potato salad.  Isn't it so pretty??  We die the hard boiled eggs after they've been peeled so that the salad can be all pretty.  I LOVE IT!!!


The reason I've already got Easter pictures is because this last weekend, my sister and her family were in town from San Diego, so we decided to celebrate Easter with the whole family.  We had the traditional ham and potato salad and an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  Israel really loved the eggs.  It was hard to get him to pay attention to anything else!

7 comments:

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

so cute!

Jenny Lynn said...

the pictures are so cute! and i love the potato salad as well!!

Kyle said...

Super cute pictures...and that potato salad is very pretty :)

Scary Sicari said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter! Potato salad looks yummy!!!

Nunes Family said...

That potato salad is super cute! You guys are always so creative. I love the pictures of your little guy.

Tina said...

So fun!! So, I'm assuming you put together all of these cute pics in Photoshop?? I got Photoshop elements for my birthday so I may need some lessons from you. I want to be so cute too! :)

Brittany said...

So cute CHARMAINE! I'm linking you to mine!!!