Saturday, March 01, 2008

And Thank You For Darth Vader


So last night, I was helping Israel say his prayers and we were thanking Heavenly Father for different family members and he took the lead, as he often does.  So after I said thank you for Mamai (my mom) he repeated and conitnued, "and Shawn, and Katie, and Brian, and Lacy, and Darth Vader, and Samuel, and Papai, and Jenny, and Grandma Toni..."  So I just thought I would let you all know where you fall in Israel's list of those he is grateful for.
 

3 comments:

Chantal said...

that's so cute. Kids say the darnedest things

Jennie said...

I love it! Brynlee is thankful for "princess" things.

HOW EXCITING that you're preggo! Don't worry about not finding the hearbeat. It was that way with Raelyn. In fact, they thought she was a few weeks small for what she should be when they checked on the ultrasound. So they changed the due date to 3 weeks later. But in the end, she came 3 weeks early!

I'm so glad that this pregnancy is much better on you. You definitely deserve it after having such a difficult time the 1st time! I'm hoping for a girl for you too!

Clarissa Jo Baxter said...

haha oh my goodness that is too funny!