Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap Year

OK so I had to get in a leap year post...  Even though I didn't take the time to do anything cute.  Today was our first prenatal appointment.  Yup, that's right, I'm pregnant!  Looks like about ten weeks.  The dr. wasn't able to find the baby's heartbeat, so we scheduled an ultrasound for March 12th.  I forgot how exciting all this stuff is - and stressful too.  The dr. speculated that he wasn't able to find a heartbeat because either the baby is on the smaller side, or my uterys s possible tuned to the back (or something like that) or there is no baby.  Stressful, right?  Well, let me tell you, with all these symptoms, there had better be...  Well, you know how I feel, right?  But really, so far this pregnancy has been way easier than Israel's.  [Knock on wood.]  But it seems that the trend among my sisters is that boy pregnancies are more difficult than girl pregnancies, so hopefully that means that a little girl is on the way.  Which is good because no matter what the baby is, the name is Sarah Isabelle.  hehe.  Well, we'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Nunes Family said...

CONGRATS! Iam so excited for you!

Scary Sicari said...

Congratulations, girly! Hopefully its a girl, that would be so much fun!!!

matt and brynn said...

Congrats Girl!!! I am excited for you guys. Two kids is so fun, but quite the adjustment. I'm glad to see you are all doing well.