Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween




Yes, it's Halloween and I am posting just one day after my last! Hooray! Maybe this will stick and I'll get into the habit of posting more often.
 


Well, we already did a Halloween party (that's where the pic is from). Last week Jeff and Mindy had their annual Halloween party. It was a blast! We had some of Kara's famous broccoli cheese soup and breadsticks and Mindy got Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes - yummy! (My favorite!) We carved pumpkins and just sat around and enjoyed each other.



This was the first year since we got married that Randal didn't put up a fuss about getting dressed up. He actually picked out the tattoo sleeves and had some fun with all the make-up and fake piercings. I liked the costumes too. I got to put some pink highlights in my hair (fake, of course) and painted my nails black and did the really heavy smokey eye - with pink and black. Yeah, so Halloween is the one time of the year that I can do my hair, nails, and make-up how I really want! I've always, always, always wanted pink hair. Not necessarily all over - although that would be fun too - just highlights of it. Maybe someday I'll just do it.



And Israel, although I thought for sure we weren't going to be able to get him dressed up as anything other than Spiderman, actually really liked the dinosaur costume. When we were picking it out, I asked him if a dinosaur costume was ok and he immediately said, "OK!" and started taking his clothes off - in the middle of Wal-Mart! I had to convince him to wait until we got home. But ever since then, he has been asking for dinosaur movies and he's been reading his dinosaur books. Hmmm.... some Christmas ideas I think! Anyway, we hope you all have a safe and
Happy Halloween!

No comments: